2025年12月8日月曜日

ヨハネによる福音書第13章(欽定訳)

13章

1. ところで、パスカの祭りの前に、イエスは、彼がこの世界を去って父の所に行くべき彼の時が来ていることを悟られたので、この世界にいたご自分の人々を愛された。彼は彼らを最後まで愛された。
2. そして、夕食が終わると、ディアボロスはすでにシモンの子、イスカリオテのユダの心に彼を裏切る心を置いていた。
3. イエスは父が全てを彼の手にお授けになったこと、また、彼が天の神から来、また天の神のところに行くべき事をお悟りになったので、
4. 夕食から立ち上がり、そして彼の着物を脱いでタオルを取り、ご自分の腰につけられた。
5. それから、彼はたらいに水を満たし、そして、弟子たちの足を洗い始められた。そして、それを彼が腰に巻いておられたタオルでお拭きになった。
6. 彼はシモン・ペテロの所に来られた。すると、ペテロは彼に言った。「主よ、あなたが私の足をお洗いになるのですか?」
7. イエスは答えて彼に仰せになった。「私が汝にしている事は、今は理解できないが、後で悟るようになる。」
8. ペテロは彼に言った。「あなたは、決して私の足などお洗いにならないで下さい!」イエスは彼にお答えになった。「もし、私が汝を洗わないなら、汝は私と何の関係もないであろう」
9. シモン・ペテロは彼に言った。「主よ、私の両足だけではなく、私の両手も、私の頭も!」
10. イエスは彼に仰せになった。「洗われている人[1]には、足だけを洗えば完全に清い。そして、汝らは清い。しかし、汝らは全部がというのではない。」
11. というのは、彼は誰が彼を裏切るのかを知っておられた。それで彼は「汝ら全部が清いのではない」と仰せになったのである。
12. そして、彼は彼らの足を洗うと、彼の着物を着、それからもう一度腰をかけ、彼らに仰せになったは、私がしてきたことを悟ったか?
13. おまえたちが私を教師、又、主と呼んでいる、そしておまえたちが言うのはよい。なぜなら、私はそうなのだから。
14. ところで、もし、主また、教師である私がおまえたちの足を洗ったなら、おまえたちもまた互いに足を洗いあうべきである。
15. 私は、おまえたちに私がしたようにおまえたちがしなければならない模範を示したからだ。
16. アーメン、アーメン、私は汝らに言う。僕は自分の(彼の)主人よりも大きくはないし、また、遣わされている者は、遣わす者よりも大いなる者ではない。
17. もし、汝らがこれらの事を知ってそれをしているなら、汝らは幸いだ。
18. 私は汝らすべてについて語っているのではない。私は私が選んだ者を知っている。しかし、「私と一緒にパンを食べている人が、私に向かってかかとを挙げた」という御言葉がじようしようとしている。
19. 今、私はそれが来る前に、汝らに話している。それが起きた時に汝らが、私こそ、その者である事を信じるためだ。
20. アーメン、アーメン、私は汝らに言う。誰でも、私が遣わしている者を受け入れている人は、私を受け入れている。また私を受け入れている人は、私を遣わされた方を受け入れているのだ。」
21. イエスはこれらのことを語られると、彼は霊に不安を覚えられた。そして証しをし、そして仰せになった。「アーメン、アーメン、私は汝らに言う。汝うちの一人が私を売り渡す。」
22. その時、その弟子たちは互いに顔を見合わせ、彼が仰せになったことについて困惑した。
23. さて、そこに、彼の弟子たちの一人で、イエスが好んで愛しておられた者がいた。
24. それで、シモン・ペテロは彼に、彼が仰せになったのは、誰なのかを聞くようにと手振りで合図した。
25. そこで、その愛された者がイエスの胸に寄りかかって、彼は彼に聞いた。「主よ、それは誰ですか?」
26. イエスはお答えになった。「私がパン切れを浸してあげる者がそれだ。」そして、パンを浸すと、彼はシモンの子、イスカリオテのユダにお与えになった。
27. パンを与えた後、サタンが彼に入った。その時イエスは彼に仰せになった。「汝がしようとしている事を、すぐにせよ。」
28. しかし、そのテーブルについている者は、誰も彼が彼に仰せになった理由を知らなかった。
29. なぜなら、ある者は、ユダが金の袋を持っていたので、イエスが彼に「私たちが祭りで必要な物を買いなさい。」と仰せになったのか、または、彼が貧しい人に何か施すのだろうと思ったのである。
30. そのパンの一切れを受けると、彼はすぐに出て行った。夜であった。
31. 彼が出て行くと、イエスは仰せになった。「今、人の子は栄光を受けている。また天の神は彼にあって栄光をお受けになっている。
32. もし、天の神が彼にあって栄光をお受けになっているなら、天の神は彼ご自身にあって、彼に栄光をお授けになる。また、彼にただちに栄光をお授けになる。
33. 小さな子供たちよ。私はもうしばらく汝らと一緒にいよう。そして、私がユダヤ人たちに『私が行く所に、あなたがたは来る事ができない』と言ったように、汝らにもそう言おう。
34. 私は、汝らに互いに愛し合うようにという、新しい掟[2]を与える。私が汝らをを愛していたように、汝らもまた互いに愛し合いなさい。
35. もし、汝が互いに愛し合うならば、この事によって、全ての人が汝らが私の弟子である事を知るのだ。」
36. シモン・ペテロが彼に言った。「主よ、あなたはどこに行こうとなさっているのですか?」イエスは彼にお答えになった。「私が行こうとしているところには、汝らは(私に)ついて来ることはできない。しかし、後になれば、私について来るであろう。」
37. ペテロは彼に言った。「主よ、どうして私たちは、今はあなたについて行けないのですか?私は私の命をあなたのためには捨てます。」
38. イエスは彼にお答えになった。「おまえはおまえの命を私のために捨てると言うのか?アーメン、アーメン、私はおまえに言う。おんどりが鳴かない前に、汝は私を三回否定する。」




[1] Ο λελουμενοσ 3068 to bathe wash
[2] εντολην 1785 a chrge,command,precept 勧告、掟、戒律


Joh 13:1  And before the feast of the Passover, when Jesus knew that His hour had come when He should depart out of this world to the Father, having loved His own in the world, He loved them to the end.
Joh 13:2  And when supper had ended, the Devil now having put into the heart of Judas Iscariot the son of Simon to betray Him,
Joh 13:3  Jesus knowing that the Father had given all things into His hands, and that He had come from God and went to God,
Joh 13:4  He rose up from supper and laid aside His garments. And He took a towel and girded Himself.
Joh 13:5  After that He poured water into a basin and began to wash the disciples' feet, and to wipe them with the towel with which He was girded.
Joh 13:6  Then He came to Simon Peter. And Peter said to Him, Lord, do You wash my feet?
Joh 13:7  Jesus answered and said to him, You do not know what I do now, but you shall know hereafter.
Joh 13:8  Peter said to Him, You shall never wash my feet. Jesus answered him, Unless I wash you, you have no part with Me.
Joh 13:9  Simon Peter said to Him, Lord, not my feet only, but also my hands and head.
Joh 13:10  Jesus said to him, He who is bathed has no need except to wash his feet, but is clean every whit. And you are clean, but not all.
Joh 13:11  For He knew who would betray Him. Therefore He said, You are not all clean.
Joh 13:12  So after He had washed their feet and had taken His garments and had reclined again, He said to them, Do you know what I have done to you?
Joh 13:13  You call Me the Teacher, and Lord, and you say well, for I AM.
Joh 13:14  If then I, the Lord and the Teacher, have washed your feet, you also ought to wash one another's feet.
Joh 13:15  For I have given you an example, that you should do as I have done to you.
Joh 13:16  Truly, truly, I say to you, A servant is not greater than his master, neither is he who is sent greater than he who sent him.
Joh 13:17  If you know these things, blessed are you if you do them.
Joh 13:18  I do not speak of you all; I know whom I have chosen; but that the Scripture might be fulfilled, "He who eats bread with me has lifted up his heel against me."
Joh 13:19  From now I tell you before it comes, so that when it happens you may believe that I AM.
Joh 13:20  Truly, truly, I say to you, He who receives whomever I send receives Me. And he who receives Me receives Him who sent Me.
Joh 13:21  When Jesus had said this, He was troubled in spirit, and testified and said, Truly, truly, I say to you that one of you shall betray Me.
Joh 13:22  Then the disciples looked upon one another, wondering of whom He spoke.
Joh 13:23  But there was one of His disciples leaning upon Jesus' bosom, the one whom Jesus loved.
Joh 13:24  Simon Peter therefore signaled to him to ask whom it might be of whom He spoke.
Joh 13:25  And lying on Jesus' breast, he said to him, Lord, who is it?
Joh 13:26  Jesus answered, It is he to whom I shall give the morsel when I have dipped it. And dipping the morsel, He gave it to Judas Iscariot, the son of Simon.
Joh 13:27  And after the morsel, then Satan entered into him. Then Jesus said to him, What you do, do quickly.
Joh 13:28  But no one reclining knew for what reason He spoke this to him.
Joh 13:29  For some thought, because Judas had the moneybag, that Jesus had said to him, Buy what we have need of for the feast; or that he should give something to the poor.
Joh 13:30  He then, having received the morsel, went out immediately. And it was night.
Joh 13:31  Then when he had left, Jesus said, Now the Son of Man is glorified, and God is glorified in him.
Joh 13:32  If God is glorified in Him, God shall also glorify Him in Himself, and shall immediately glorify Him.
Joh 13:33  Little children, I am with you yet a little while. You shall seek Me; and as I said to the Jews, Where I go, you cannot come, so I now say to you.
Joh 13:34  I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. As I have loved you, you should also love one another.
Joh 13:35  By this all shall know that you are My disciples, if you have love toward one another.
Joh 13:36  Simon Peter said to Him, Lord, where do You go? Jesus answered him, Where I go you cannot now follow Me, but you shall follow Me afterward.
Joh 13:37  Peter said to Him, Lord, why cannot I follow You now? I will lay down my life for Your sake.
Joh 13:38  Jesus answered him, Will you lay down your life for My sake? Truly, truly, I say to you, The cock shall not crow until you have denied Me three times.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿