2025年12月8日月曜日

ヨハネによる福音書第16章(欽定訳)

16章

1. 私がこれらの事を汝らに話したのは、汝らがつまづくことがないためである。
2. 彼らは汝らをシナゴーグから追放する。そうだ。誰でも汝らを殺す者が、自分は(彼は)神への奉仕をしていると思う時が来ている。
3. そして、これらの事を彼らが汝らににするのは、彼らが、父も、私も知っていなかったからだ。
4. しかし、これらの事を汝らに話しておいたのは、そのときが来た時が私が彼らについて話しておいたことを思い出すためである。これらの事を、私は初めからは汝に話さなかった。なぜなら、私が汝らと一緒にいたからだ。
5. しかし、今や私は、私を遣わされたお方の所に去って行く。そして、汝らは誰も『あなたはどこに行くのか?』と尋ねることはない。
6. しかし、私がこれらの事を汝らに話したため、汝らは心に悲しみが満ちている。
7. しかし、私は汝らに真実を言っておくのは、汝らの利益になる。なぜなら、もし私が去ることをしないなら、慰め主は汝らの所にお出でにならない。しかし、もし私が発てば、私は彼をおまえたちに遣わそう。
8. そして、彼がお出でになる時、彼はこの世界に、罪について、また義について、そして裁きについて自覚させる。
9. 罪について、・・彼らは私を信じていないからだ。
10. 義について、・私が私の父の所に行き、そして、汝はもはや私を見ないからだ。
11. 裁きについて、・・この世界の支配者は裁かれているからだ。
12. 私はまだ汝らに言わなければならない事がたくさんある。しかし、汝らは、今、それに耐える事はできない。
13. しかし、真理の聖霊が来たら、彼はすべての真理に導かれる。なぜなら、彼は自らの権威によって語る事はないが、彼は聞いている事をすべて語られる。そして、彼は汝らにこれらのことを知らせるために来られるであろう。
14. 彼は私に栄光を帰す。なぜなら、彼は私にあるものを持ち、そしてに告げるからだ。
15. 父のものは全て私のものだ。だから、私は『彼は私のものをもって汝らに明らかにする』と言ったのだ。
16. もう少ししたら、汝らは私を見なくなる。そして更にもう少ししたら、汝らは私を見る。私が父の所に行くからだ。」
17. その時、彼の弟子たちの何人かは彼らの内で言い合った。「彼が私たちに、仰せになっている、『もう少ししたら、汝らは私を見なくなる。そして更にもう少ししたら汝らは?私を見る。私が父の所に行くからだ。』というのは、何のことなのだろう?」。
18. それで彼らは、「彼が仰せになっている、『もう少ししたら』とは何のことだろう?私たちには彼が仰せになっている事が理解できない。」と言った。
19. さて、イエスは彼らが彼に質問を願っているのを知られた。そして彼は彼らに仰せになった。「汝らは、私が『もう少ししたら私を見なくなる。そして更にもう少ししたら、汝らは私を見る。』と話した事について尋ねたいのか?
20. アーメン、アーメン、私は汝らに言う。汝らは泣き、そして嘆く。しかし、この世界は喜ぶ。また、汝らは悲しむが汝らの悲しみは喜びに変わる。
21. 一人の女性は、彼女の陣痛の時には、彼女の時がまだ来ていないので悲しむ。しかし、彼女が子を産みだすと、彼女はもう、その苦痛を覚えてはいない。なぜなら、一人の人間がこの世界に産みだされたからだ。
22. だから、汝らは今は悲しみがある。しかし、私は再び汝らと会おう。そして、汝らの心は喜びで満たされる。また汝らの喜びを誰も取り去ることはない。
23. そして、その日には、汝らが私に尋ねることは何もない。アーメン、アーメン、私は汝らに言う。汝らが私の名によって父に願う事は、何でも彼は汝らにして下さる。
24. 今まで、汝らが何も私の名によって願った事はなかった。願いなさい。そうすれば、汝らは受ける。それは、汝らの喜びが満ちるためだ。
25. これらの事を、私は汝らにたとえ話で話してきた。しかし、もはや、汝らに譬では話さない時がきている。しかし、私は汝らに父について、明らかに言おう。
26. その日には、汝らは私の名によって求めるようになる。そして、私は汝らに、汝らのために父に祈ろうとは言わない。
27. なぜなら、父はご自身が汝らかのを愛しておられる。それは、汝らが私を愛しており、また、私が天の神から来た事を信じているからだ。
28. 私は父から出、そしてこの世界にきた。再び、私はこの世界を離れて父の所に行く。」
29. 彼の弟子たちは彼に言った。「ああ、あなたははっきりと語ってくださり、譬えの話を何もお使いになっていません!
30. 私たちは今やあなたが全てのことをご存知であることを確信しております。また、誰もあなたに質問する必要がありません。この事から、私たちはあなたが天の神からお出でになったことを信じています。」
31. イエスは彼らにお答えになった。「汝らは、今、信ているのか?
32. 実に時は来ている。そうだ。今来ている。汝らが散らされてそれぞれの道に行き、そして私を一人残す時が。しかし、それでも、私は一人ではない。父が私と一緒におられるからだ。

33. これらの事を私が汝らに話したのは、私にあって、汝らが平安でいるためだ。この世界では、汝らには苦難がある。しかし、喜べ。私はこの世界に勝利している。」

Joh 16:1  I have spoken these things to you so that you should not be offended.
Joh 16:2  They shall put you out of the synagogue. But an hour is coming that everyone who kills you will think that he bears God service.
Joh 16:3  And they will do these things to you because they have not known the Father nor Me.
Joh 16:4  But I have told you these things so that when the hour shall come you may remember that I told you of them. And I did not say these things to you at the beginning because I was with you.
Joh 16:5  But now I go to Him who sent Me, and none of you asks Me, Where do You go?
Joh 16:6  But because I have said these things to you, sorrow has filled your heart.
Joh 16:7  But I tell you the truth, it is expedient for you that I go away; for if I do not go away, the Comforter will not come to you. But if I depart, I will send Him to you.
Joh 16:8  And when that One comes, He will convict the world concerning sin, and concerning righteousness, and concerning judgment.
Joh 16:9  Concerning sin, because they do not believe on Me;
Joh 16:10  concerning righteousness, because I go to My Father and you see Me no more;
Joh 16:11  concerning judgment, because the ruler of this world is judged.
Joh 16:12  I have yet many things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now.
Joh 16:13  However, when He, the Spirit of Truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth. For He shall not speak of Himself, but whatever He hears, He shall speak. And He will announce to you things to come.
Joh 16:14  He will glorify Me, for He will receive of Mine and will announce it to you.
Joh 16:15  All things that the Father has are Mine. Therefore I said that He will take of Mine and will announce it to you.
Joh 16:16  A little while and you will not see Me; and again a little while, and you will see Me, because I go to the Father.
Joh 16:17  Then His disciples said to one another, What is this that He says to us, A little while and you will not see Me, and again a little and you will see Me? And, Because I go to the Father?
Joh 16:18  Therefore they said, What is this that He says, A little while? We do not know what He is saying.
Joh 16:19  Then Jesus knew that they desired to ask Him, and said to them, Do you seek answers with one another concerning this, because I said, A little while and you shall not see Me; and again a little while, and you shall see Me?
Joh 16:20  Truly, truly, I say to you that you will weep and lament, but the world will rejoice. And you will be sorrowful, but your sorrow shall be turned into joy.
Joh 16:21  The woman has grief when she bears, because her hour has come. But when she brings forth the child, she no longer remembers the anguish, because of the joy that a man is born into the world.
Joh 16:22  And therefore you now have sorrow. But I will see you again, and your heart will rejoice, and no one will take your joy from you.
Joh 16:23  And in that day you shall ask Me nothing. Truly, truly, I say to you, Whatever you shall ask the Father in My name, He will give you.
Joh 16:24  Before now you have asked nothing in My name; ask and you shall receive, that your joy may be full.
Joh 16:25  I have spoken these things to you in parables, but the time is coming when I shall no more speak to you in parables, but I will show you plainly of the Father.
Joh 16:26  At that day you will ask in My name; and I do not say to you that I will pray to the Father for you,
Joh 16:27  for the Father Himself loves you, because you have loved Me and have believed that I came out from God.
Joh 16:28  I came forth from the Father, and have come into the world. Again I leave the world and go to the Father.
Joh 16:29  The disciples said to Him, Lo, now You speak plainly and speak no parable.
Joh 16:30  Now we know that You know all things and do not need that anyone should ask You. By this we believe that You have come forth from God.
Joh 16:31  Jesus answered them, Do you now believe?
Joh 16:32  Behold, the hour comes, yea, has now come, that you will be scattered, each man to his own things, and you will leave Me alone. And yet I am not alone, because the Father is with Me.
Joh 16:33  I have spoken these things to you so that you might have peace in Me. In the world you shall have tribulation, but be of good cheer. I have overcome the world.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿