2025年12月8日月曜日

ヨハネによる福音書第10章(欽定訳)

10章

1. アーメン、アーメン、私は汝らに言う。戸[1]を通ってではなく、他の所から、羊の囲いの中に入って来る者は、盗人であり強盗である
2. しかし、戸を通って入って来る者は、羊の羊飼いである。
3. 戸の番人[2]はその人に対して開けている。そして彼の声を羊は聞く。それから彼は自分の羊をその名で呼び、そして彼らを導き出す。
4. そして、彼は自分の羊を外に連れ出し、彼は自分自身で前を行くと、羊は彼について行く。彼らは羊飼いの声を知っているからだ。
5. しかし、よそ者には決してついて行かないで、彼から逃げ去る。彼らはよそ者の声を知らないからだ。」
6. イエスはこれらのたとえを彼らに仰せになった。しかし、彼らは彼が彼らに仰せになったこれらの事を悟らなかった。
7. そこで、主イエスはもう一度彼らに仰せになった。「アーメン、アーメン、私は汝らに言う。私は羊の門である、。
8. 私の前に来た者達は、誰であってもその人は皆盗人であり、また強盗だ。しかし、羊は彼に聞かなかった。
9. 私は、戸だ。もし、私を通って入る人は誰でも救われ、そして出入りして牧草に出会う。
10. 盗人は入ってこないし、盗み出し、また殺し、滅ぼすこともない。なぜなら、私は彼らが命を持つために来たのであり、また計り知れないほど得るために来たのだ。
11. 私は、善い羊飼いだ。善い羊飼いは羊達のためにその命を投げ出す。
12. しかし、雇い人で、羊が自分のものではない羊飼いは、狼が来るのを見ると羊を放っておいて逃げ出す。そして、狼は羊を捕らえ、また、追い散らす。
13. その雇い人は逃走する。彼は雇い人であり、また羊に気をかけてはいないからだ。
14. 私こそ、善い羊飼いだ。そして私は自分のものを知っている。そして、私はわたしのものに知られている。
15. そして、父が私を知っているように、私も父を知っている。そして、私は私の命を羊のために捨てる。
16. そして、私はこの囲いにいない、他の羊を持っている。彼らもまた、私は導かなければならない。そして、彼らは私の声を聞く。そして、一つの群れ、一人の羊飼いとなる。
17. 私の父は私を愛しておられる。なぜなら、私が私の命を捨てるからだ。それは、私が再び命を得るためである。
18. 誰もそれを私から取り去る者はいない。私が私自身でそれを放棄する権威を持っており、また、それを再び得る権威を持っているからである。この命令を、私は私の父から得たのだ。」
19. そこで、仰せになったこれらの言葉のゆえに、再びユダヤ人たちの間に分裂が起こった。
20. そして、彼らの多くは言った。「彼はダイモニオンを持っている。また、気が狂っている。どうして君たちは彼の(言うことを)聞いているのか?」
21. 他の人々は言った。「これらの言葉はダイモニオンにつかれた人のものとは違う。ダイモニオンに目の見えない人の両目を開けることができるのか?」
22. そして、その日は、エルサレムで犠牲[3]祭が捧げられる日であり、また冬であった。
23. イエスは神殿のソロモンの廊を歩いておられた。
24. その時、ユダヤ人たちが彼を取り囲んだ。そして、彼に言った。「あなたはいつまで我々を迷わせているのか?もしあなたがかのキリストなら、我々にはっきりと言ってもらいたい。」
25. イエスは彼らにお答えになった。「私は汝らに語ったが、汝らは信じていない。私の父の御名によって私がなしたわざが、私について証言している。
26. しかし、汝らは信じていない。なぜなら、私が言ったように、汝らは私の羊ではないからだ。
27. 私の羊は私の声を聞いており、また私は彼らを知っている。また彼らは私について来る。
28. そして、私は彼らに永遠の命を与えている。また彼らは永遠に滅びる事がない。また誰も彼らを私の手から奪い去る者はいない。
29. 私に(彼らを)お与えになった私の父は、全てよりも大いなるお方でおられる。そして、私の父の手から(彼らを)奪い去る事は、誰にもできない。
30. 私と私の父とは一つなのだ。」
31. それで、そのユダヤ人たちは、彼を石で撃とうとして、再び石を取り上げた。
32. 主イエスは彼らにお答えになった。「私の父によって、あなたがたに私は多くの良いわざを示した。それらのどのわざについて、汝らは私を石で撃とうとしているのか?
33. ユダヤ人たちは彼に答えて、こう言った。「良いわざのために、我々がお前に石投げようとしているのではない。天の神への冒涜のためだ。お前が自分自身を天の神としているからだ。
34. イエスは彼らにお答えになった。「汝らの法に、書いていないか?『私は言った。あなたがたは神々なのか?』と。
35. もし、彼が、彼らを神と呼んだなら、天の神の御言葉を持ってきた者が、(法が破られることはできない)
36. 父が聖別してこのこの世界に遣わされた者を、汝らが天の神の息子と言ったからというので、『お前は神を冒涜している』と言うのか?
37. もし私が、私の父のわざをしていないなら、私を信じてはならない。
38. しかし、もし私がそれをしているなら、汝らは、私を信じなくても、父が私のうちにおられ、そして私がその方(彼)の内にいることを知って信じることができるように、そのわざを信ぜよ。」
39. そこで、彼らは再び彼を捕らえようと思った。しかし、彼は彼らの手から出て行かれた。
40. そして、彼はもう一度、ヨハネが初めにバプテスマをしていた、ヨルダンの向こうの場所に去って行き、そこに留まられた。
41. その時、多くの人々が彼の所に来て言った。「ヨハネは何の徴もしなかったが、ヨハネがこの方について語っていたことは、全部真実だった。」
42. そして、多くの人々がそこで彼を信じた。




[1] τησ θυρασ (2374)door
[2] ο θυρωροσ door keeper
[3] εγκαινια 1456 奉献


Joh 10:1  Truly, truly, I say to you, He who does not enter into the sheepfold by the door, but going up by another way, that one is a thief and a robber.
Joh 10:2  But he who enters in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep.
Joh 10:3  The doorkeeper opens to him, and the sheep hear his voice, and he calls his own sheep by name and leads them out.
Joh 10:4  And when he puts forth his own sheep, he goes before them, and the sheep follow him. For they know his voice.
Joh 10:5  And they will not follow a stranger, but will flee from him, for they do not know the voice of strangers.
Joh 10:6  Jesus spoke this parable to them, but they did not understand what it was which He spoke to them.
Joh 10:7  Then Jesus said to them again, Truly, truly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep.
Joh 10:8  All who came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.
Joh 10:9  I am the door. If anyone enters in by Me, he shall be saved and shall go in and out and find pasture.
Joh 10:10  The thief does not come except to steal and to kill and to destroy. I have come so that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.
Joh 10:11  I am the Good Shepherd. The Good Shepherd lays down His life for the sheep.
Joh 10:12  But he who is a hireling and not the shepherd, who does not own the sheep, sees the wolf coming and leaves the sheep and runs away. And the wolf catches them and scatters the sheep.
Joh 10:13  The hireling flees, because he is a hireling and does not care for the sheep.
Joh 10:14  I am the Good Shepherd, and I know those that are Mine, and I am known by those who are Mine.
Joh 10:15  Even as the Father knows Me, I also know the Father. And I lay down My life for the sheep.
Joh 10:16  And I have other sheep who are not of this fold. I must also lead those, and they shall hear My voice, and there shall be one flock, one Shepherd.
Joh 10:17  Therefore My Father loves Me, because I lay down My life so that I might take it again.
Joh 10:18  No one takes it from Me, but I lay it down from Myself. I have authority to lay it down, and I have authority to take it again. I have received this commandment from My Father.
Joh 10:19  Then a division occurred again among the Jews because of these words.
Joh 10:20  And many of them said, He has a demon and is insane. Why do you hear him?
Joh 10:21  Others said, These are not words of one who has been possessed by a demon. A demon is not able to open the eyes of blind ones.
Joh 10:22  And the Feast of Dedication took place at Jerusalem, and it was winter.
Joh 10:23  And Jesus walked in the temple in Solomon's Porch.
Joh 10:24  Then the Jews encircled Him and said to Him, How long do you make us doubt? If you are the Christ, tell us plainly.
Joh 10:25  Jesus answered them, I told you and you did not believe. The works that I do in My Father's name, they bear witness of Me.
Joh 10:26  But you did not believe because you are not of My sheep. As I said to you,
Joh 10:27  My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me.
Joh 10:28  And I give to them eternal life, and they shall never ever perish, and not anyone shall pluck them out of My hand.
Joh 10:29  My Father who gave them to me is greater than all, and no one is able to pluck them out of My Father's hand.
Joh 10:30  I and the Father are one!
Joh 10:31  Then the Jews took up stones again to stone Him.
Joh 10:32  Jesus answered them, I have shown you many good works from My Father; for which of these do you stone Me?
Joh 10:33  The Jews answered Him, saying, We do not stone you for a good work, but for blasphemy, and because you, being a man, make yourself God.
Joh 10:34  Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your Law, "I said, You are gods?"
Joh 10:35  If He called those gods with whom the Word of God was, and the Scripture cannot be broken,
Joh 10:36  do you say of Him whom the Father has sanctified and sent into the world, You blaspheme, because I said, I am the Son of God?
Joh 10:37  If I do not do the works of My Father, do not believe Me.
Joh 10:38  But if I do, though you do not believe Me, believe the works so that you may know and believe that the Father is in Me, and I in Him.
Joh 10:39  Then they again sought to seize Him, but He went forth out of their hand.
Joh 10:40  And He went away again beyond Jordan into the place where John baptized at the first, and He stayed there.
Joh 10:41  And many came to Him and said, John indeed did no miracle, but all things that John said concerning this One were true.
Joh 10:42  And many believed on Him there.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿